Gow complements, based on the app developed by Weartech and Develapps winner of The AppDate Award 2012, are already available in stores. Note down the places where you can get its complete outfit.
K-Tuin, Apple Premium Retailer, is the last one to join the success of Gow by selling online Gow t-shirts and heart-rate sensor. But you can also find them at Tritan, online shop devoted to help triathletes to get the whole kit for the practice of Triathlon, an everyday more fashionable sport.
As Tritan creators say, they are not only selling best brands at best price, but they are triathletes themselves. That means that they try what they sell and ensure their customers the best quality and comfort in all their products.
You can also buy Gow products in amazon.es or, as usual, directly at Gow Trainer online store or in any of their 30 shops around Spain.
Get your kit in few easy steps, download and install your Gow app for Iphone and join Gow experience.
Born in London from Spanish minds, The MVP Studio, set up by Juan Hontanilla (CEO of Develapps) and Quim Canet, stands out in the Londoner market on app development with a really promising future.
MVP, standing for Minimum Viable Product, provides startup companies with a functional, low cost, app for their project. An MVP app contains just enough features to deploy a real product. In short, it allows entrepreneurs to test their product in the most realistic lab possible, the market place. From MPV & Develapps experience this is the best ‘proof of concept’ needed for raising seed-stage funding, and the first step in a successful venture.
According to Quim Canet at the interview for Circulo Creativo London in March 2013: «What we do is to put into practice a new concept. From a MVP we help startups creating their own prototype by applying Lean methodology»
And this leads to a fast and quantitative market testing of a product, allowing the team to collect the maximum amount of validated learning about customers with the least effort.
It is barely 6 months since they started in London, but The MVP Studio has already in its portfolio apps like PixelPin, Dattch, ArtiCheck, My Cricket Average and Apposite. Develapps enriches The MVP Studio with the experience of being the developer of apps like Gow, winner of the App Date Award 2012 and finalist in the Bluetooth Breakthrough Awards 2013, Las Vegas .
Around 80% of the time we spend using our smartphones is devoted to mobile apps; that is 94 minutes a day, according to Marketingprofs.
App developers should take into account this list of facts below if they want to improve users’ experience and make the difference between success and fail:
- An app is not a web site – An app is developed to accomplish an objective, is focused on a specific aim, the steps to reach that objective must be clearly specified so the user doesn’t get lost along the way.
- Smartphone display is not a small-sized computer desktop – work out an easy and clear interface that shows only the relevant information to save the user unnecessary steps.
- Take advantage of mobile devices – Geolocation, push notifications, in-app purchases, among others, are the big difference between a computer and a mobile device. Take advantage of these features and use them to provide information to your users regarding their location, surroundings and field of action.
- Generate dependency to your app – Make your app indispensable: the more they use it, the more they should need it.
- Remember to update and improve your app – New technologies move forward really fast; optimize the running and weight of your app. Slow running may turn your app into inoperability.
- Build a clear sales strategy plan to make your app profitable, – Your app should have a differential value to stand out from competitors. Encourage interaction, allow users to share your app, the more the better.
Original source: www.puromarketing.com
bringing a new breed of authentication products to the market that are easy to use, secure and accessible to all.
The language of the Internet started with words and indeed we navigate using hypertext links. However, the advances of bandwidth, screen definition, processing power etc. these days makes the visual approach more appealing in many circumstances. A news picture or video gives the viewer a lot more information about a situation that is hard to capture in a few words.
People remember images better than words. The scientists call it the Pictorial Superior Effect (PSE). Pixelpin uses PSE so you never have to remember your password again.